If you are sporting a pregnant belly, people feel compelled to say things to you. Like you are no longer entitled to personal space or privacy, because OMG! you have a belly.
That’s right, folks, pregnant women are ABNORMAL! So you can’t treat them with regular curtesy like they are normal human beings. Go ahead, take off that filter, and say whatever you feel like! And remember, you can be a complete stranger, and still get to say whatever you want to any pregnant woman you see. This works best in a crowded elevator at work, or at a park, or at a grocery store…anywhere public where everyone else can hear you too.
Here are a few examples. Feel free to add your own twist:
1. Oh my, you’ve really grown large.
2. You are starting to look really round.
3. Wow, how much weight have you put on?
4. You are so much bigger than so-and-so.
5. You must be carrying twins! Oh, are you sure you’re not carrying twins? You’d better ask your doctor to double check.
Can you tell I’m a WEE BIT grumpy? Don’t worry, I’ll save up the unsolicited belly rubbing topic for another day.